Are you interested in learning more about Budapest behind visiting the ruin bars and the main touristical sights? This tour was made for you!
Sociocultural Walking Tour Budapest
The stops and the topics are the following ones:
- Uránia cinema (introduction, basic history of Budapest)
- Klauzal square (the history of the Jewish quarter)
- Dob street (Party district, changes in the city center within the last 10 years)
- Egyetem square (Old downtown, universities)
- Mikszáth square (a vibrant art area and the district of Palaces)
- Horváth Mihály tér (the famous Joe City, equality and inequality, financial problems, roma people)
- Szigony street (communism, communist architechture, poverty)
- Corvin passage (modern architecture, gentrification)
Then closing: beer possibillity, conversation all together about what we've seen.